Thermoplastic Splint Sheet Material for Waist Vest fixing reinforced type
1. BFSM-0201 Waist vest fixing splint (reinforced type).
2. Heat in around 50 to 70 degree ℃ to change to soft.
3. Cut the heated material with scissors to the desired splint size and shape.
4. Mold it directly on the skin, re-heated and re-molded.
5. Dry or wet heat return the material to its original shape and size.
6. It is used for external fixation of spine surgery, cerebral palsy and scoliosis correction, spinal injury, etc., to maintain the physiological curvature of the spine, so that the muscles and soft tissues of the lumbar spine are fully rested.
7.S ize: S, M, L.
|Product Name||Waist vest fixing splint (reinforced type)|
|Size||S, M, L|
|Logo||Waterproof, dustproof, Shockproof, prevent your device from scratching.|
|Package||1. PE bag, carton. 2. PP bag, color box, carton.3. Customized package.|
|OEM||Welcome at Certain Quantity Order|
|Customized logo||Washable tag, Rubber logo, Heat transfer label, etc.|
|Certification||SGS, CE, EC-Representative|
1. How to get the price quotation?
Our sales contacts are available for Email inquiry, online Messaging, instant chatting through Skype, Whatsapp, WeChat or even QQ; Just please provide us your inquiry details including: target product model, estimated quantity, sizes, customized logo or not, any modification on materials or color request or not, shipment port, certification, etc.. Then we will reply you soonest as possible: Email response within 24hours; online chatting within 2 hours.
2. Customized Product Modification and Logo Retailing Package are possible?
Our professional Sample Making Team are rich in experiences in any customization modification according to customer’s request.
Our Design team is working for different types of customization logo and retailing package making: cartons, plastic shells, board case, hanging bags, etc..
Just tell us your ideas and we will help to make it happened as perfect boxes.
3. How soon can expect to get the sample?
Samples are ready for shipment within 5-7days you’re your sample charge received;
And it takes around 4-6 working days on the way via International Express to reach you.
4. What is your general lead-time for bulk order production?
Generally, around 25-35 working days after initial payment received, depending on order quantity and item types you selected as well as the peak or free season when you place the order.
5. What is your usual Trade term?
Usually we accept terms such as EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, etc.
You can choose the most convenient and cost-effective one as you wish;
Or you could discuss with us if you are not experienced, we would try our best to recommend the best way for you with our more than 10 years international trade experience.
6. What is your advantage?
Our staffs are with more than 10 years experience in international trading, familiar with global customers and could easily communicate and discuss any custom demand freely with customer.
Our workers are skilled at product making with top quality stitching and quality control.
On-time delivery and strict quality controlling are basic guarantee for your supply chains no problem.
7. How does your factory guarantee the quality control?
RE: Trial sample confirmation;
Pre-production Samples of order confirmation;
Customer’s On-site Quality Inspection;
Or Third party on-site quality inspection;
All are available for customer to choose.
For every formally confirmed order, a set of Pre-production samples would be provided to you customer for final Confirmation; only when the samples are confirmed then would our mass production be started exactly based on the Pre-production sample quality.
8. If we customized samples, then the cost is refunded?
RE: Yes customized samples cost can be refunded when order quantity reaches.
9. Which Express do you usually use for sample sending?
RE: Usually through the customer’s Express account if they have; or we choose our agent for DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT Express, etc.. It takes 3-7days on the way to reach anywhere in this world.